Bonobo AI is in search for a passionate Marketing Director with a unique love for AI to join our rapidly growing team in Tel Aviv! The role will be hands on; as a fast growing Company all our execs roll up their sleeves and then hire incredible teams around them.
Our Marketing director will be responsible for developing, leading and executing our marketing communication strategy. You will craft a detailed marketing strategy (traditional and digital) to reach the target audiences for our conversational intelligence platform. You will be instrumental in both building awareness of the Bonobo AI brand, and generating high quality leads. This position will oversee all external communications including PR, webinars, white papers, website content, social media and events.
Product positioning: Work with the team and conduct market research to develop strategic positioning and messaging. Establish advisory boards and networks to rapidly test and iterate messaging and work with the sales team to enable feedback. Incorporate product messaging into overall branding.
Digital Marketing: A wiz in all digital channels, proven track record in executing and optimizing digital presence
Events and conferences: Oversee the company's presence at relevant industry events including speaking and exhibiting opportunities, as well as identify new events for Bonobo AI to attend as our we grow into new markets.
PR: Draft press releases. Strategically pitch national and trade media outlets (traditional and digital) to generate awareness and demand for Bonobo,AI products.
Strategic initiatives: Collaborate with the C-level team on our marketing plan and develop strategic initiatives to achieve quarterly and annual marketing goals. Drive awareness by identifying new tactics and outlets to acquire leads.
ROI and KPI measurements: ensure that activities have a clear priority and whenever possible, articulate the ROI and continuously measure and track it through existing platforms like Hubspot Prioritize initiatives based on ROI in the strategic marketing roadmap.
- 5+ years in developing and executing superior marketing communication strategies for high-growth companies or startup environments
- Must have experience marketing SAAS products to SMEs
- Experience in the technology industry strongly preferred; experience with BI or/and analytics platforms is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision or direction
- High-level strategic thinker who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and put their ideas into action
- Outstanding writer and editor who clearly and articulately conveys information to engage the audience
- Prior success developing and executing communication plans across multiple audiences, including press, clients and prospects
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts (i.e., AI, ML NLP) and build compelling stories based on data and impact for customers
- Proven ability to identify and craft pitches to various media outlets (traditional and digital), resulting in positive press coverage and lead generation
- English native speaker, other languages a plus
Apply at : email@example.com